We are proud recipients of the EU daisy certificate - the environmental mark for tourist accommodation, and as a result also bearer of the Slovenia Green Accommodation mark. We direct all our operations towards environmentally responsible operation in all areas.
The Panonska vas tourist resort is located in the Prekmurje plains, just a stone's throw from the largest thermal center of Moravska Toplice. In the middle of the village of Tešanovci, among the fields and meadows, there are ten houses with haystacks built according to the Prekmurje tradition. The houses covered with reeds, plastered with clay, with solid wood of brushed oak give a feeling of homeliness and comfort. With our mission, we also operate in an environmentally friendly manner.
Since the very beginning, we have been committed to preserving tradition and nature, especially the healthy environment in which we live. In this way, we save energy, ensure less water consumption, less generated waste, and encourage both employees and our guests to behave in an environmentally friendly manner at every step.
We are committed to the following activities:
– We monitor and fulfill the requirements of applicable environmental legislation.
– We monitor and participate in the creation of environmental guidelines in all areas of operation (accommodations, hospitality). We implement the accepted guidelines in accordance with our financial capabilities.
– When choosing suppliers, priority is given to local suppliers with established verified environmental practices.
– We strive for rational use of materials, energy sources, raw materials and water.
- Gradually and within our financial capabilities, we replace materials, energy sources, raw materials with more environmentally friendly ones (with the appropriate EU daisy, Nordic Ecolabel, Eco Pure or ISO14001 certificate),
– We include services and products in our offer that will be more environmentally friendly.
– We are developing and supplementing the offer with environmentally friendly services.
– We support environmentally oriented projects in our surroundings.
– We encourage our guests to actively participate in environmentally friendly activities (saving electricity, saving water, separating and composting waste, friendly means of transport),
- Guests, locals and other interested parties are encouraged to send us ideas, suggestions and ideas for an even more environmentally friendly operation of our spa (system for receiving and handling guest questionnaires).
- we take care of raising the culture and environmental awareness of all employees (once a year we will train employees in the direction of environmentally responsible operation and explain and give them instructions for working in accordance with the EU daisy environmental mark).
- for all new investments in equipment, within the framework of economically acceptable solutions, we strive to use environmentally friendly technologies (we will only buy household appliances with the Energy Star label or that belong to energy class A++),
– We undertake to include activities for the permanent improvement of environment-related parameters in the company's development strategy and in the annual plan,
- we systematically collect and deal with guests' questions, suggestions and comments,
– once a year we evaluate the set action plan and upgrade it on an ongoing basis.
– We monitor our impact on the environment (waste generation, water and energy consumption, noise...).
- in case of identified irregularities, we will take immediate action.
- the environmental policy will be available to the public in a documented form.
- once a year, we will conduct training and act as an active player in the local environment in the field of awareness in the direction of environmental responsibility in the tourism sector, with which we will inform our business partners at home and abroad about the implementation of environmental policy.
Information for our guests
Dear guests, towels in your Pannonian villas are available for your daily use. We change them every third day. If you would like us to exchange them for you, we will do so at your request. As we try to prevent excessive use of energy and water for washing, we invite you to help us protect the environment by using towels while they are still clean enough for further use. When you find that they need to be replaced, just let us know and we will replace them.
Change of bed linen and cleaning of the room or apartment
We make sure that you have fresh and clean bed linen as new guests in the Pannonian villas. Since we try to use as little water and cleaning agents as possible, we replace them at the end of cleaning. If you think that your sheets should be replaced, please contact us. Help us protect the environment and use them as long as you think they are still clean enough to feel comfortable.
Did you turn off the lights, air conditioner, TV?
We will take care of the most economical and wasteful lighting possible. Please turn off the lights, TV and air conditioners when you leave the room.
Help us and the environment to reduce energy waste and pollution.
We separate and take care of recycling. This is one way to make the environment cleaner. You can help too. We separate the following waste:
- Packaging and bottles
- Biological waste
You will find instructions for waste separation directly next to the waste separation bin next to the kitchen niche. Separate waste bins are also available near the reception. Hazardous waste such as toners, medical waste, needles, batteries, light bulbs are collected separately. Ask the reception staff for more information.
Water is extremely valuable and a condition for our existence. We try to use as little water as possible.
You also contribute to this:
· Turn off the faucet while brushing your teeth or shaving.
· During the shower, close the faucet while soaping.
· Do not put waste that belongs in the bin into the toilet bowl.
· Make sure you turn off the faucet completely.
· Let us know if there is a water leak anywhere in the bathroom.
Friendly means of transport
In cooperation with Prevozi Brzzi, we have established a transport system and thus encourage you to use environmentally friendly transport. You have the option to have Prevozi Brzzi pick you up at the first bus or train station and deliver you to the Pannonian Villas.
The nearest railway station is located in Murska Sobota. The nearest local bus stop is also in Murska Sobota. We are also adding the bus schedule to the Pannonian village (Tešanovec).
Contact: Prevozzi Brzzi (with prior order) – email@example.com
Raising awareness of the local community in the direction of environmentally responsible behavior
As one of the main actors in the field of Pomurje with the EU daisy certificate for tourist accommodation, we also organize a short training every year. At the training, we present the EU daisy certificate and explain the criteria for fulfillment - in the direction of environmentally responsible behavior.
Tourist accommodations that have the ECO daisy take care of their environment and meet the highest and highest quality environmental standards.
The use of EKO marjetice standards ensures:
· limited energy consumption
· limited water consumption
· waste separation
· use of renewable energy sources that pollute the environment less
· make guests and the environment aware of the importance of environmental protection
The system for handling your suggestions
We believe that you yourself internalize values in the direction of protecting the environment, so we also value your opinion and suggestions. You will also find a short questionnaire in the info brochure. Please fill it out and hand it in at the reception. The reception staff will forward your proposal to the responsible staff, who will put your proposals into the action plan for further action according to their capabilities.
We are aware that only together will we succeed in preserving nature for our future generations.
Environmental policy and statement of Panonska vas doo
The annual report on the amount of water consumption and the amount of waste is available here.